Dovestech is leading the creation of an ICS testbed designed to test vulnerabilities and the efficacy of cyber solutions against a library of known and custom IoT/IT/OT threats for the Department of Defense.
Dovestech was the leading resource for a major DoD mission program centered on remote data centers, test labs and system engineering architecture for critical systems. Our team provided storage and ElasticSearch streaming analytics as well as health and status custom driver development for remotely deployed IT and IoT devices.
Securing The Defense Industrial Base
The Dovestech team is currently assessing the cyber security posture of a DoD manufacturer and providing consulting and compliance with DFARS and DoD cyber policy requirements needed to comply with 800-171, 800-53 and IEC 66443, and other upcoming standards like CMMC.
Library of Congress
Making sense out of mountains of information quickly through analytics and smart visualizations is a Dovestech core competency. For the National Library Service (NLS), our team used Elasticsearch to develop several solutions that allowed the library to understand how the audio files for books and music were trending across the country as well as the seasonal peaks and valleys in demand for certain content. In addition our team developed analytics that provided the NLS with data on the performance of cellular networks used by their customers in order to determine quality of service and bandwidth on a 24/7 basis across the United States.
Dovestech Cyber Security Applied
The Industrial Market
- Cyber testbeds to test solution efficacy and to simulate the impact of cyber attacks on systems and hardware.
- Cyber Automated red team testing tools and vulnerability detection with remediation roadmaps.
- Continuous monitoring using on premise and secure cloud dashboards.
- Insider threat detection and data exfiltration using ML and anomaly detection of humans and processes.
- NIST SP 800-171 Security Assessments in response to DFARS Cybersecurity Requirements per Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) clause 252.204-7012 “Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting.
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) readiness and compliance coaching.
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) cyber assessments.
- Critical infrastructure cybersecurity assessments.
- Nozomi Networks Certified Consultants
- Experience hardening and reducing cybersecurity risks For manufacturers.
The Service and Solutions Industry
- Automated penetration testing.
- AWS GovCloud hosted continuous monitoring and cyber threat hunting services.
- Security Operations Center (SOC) AWS GovCloud hosted.
- Experienced offensive and defensive cybersecurity experts
- Cybersecurity compliance consulting for DoD and cyber commercial compliance.
- Broad array of tools and software technology partnerships and expertise
Technology Solutions Expertise
Data securely stored for you
Supplement your SOC team with our analyst services
Turn the lights on and enjoy peace of mind.
Instantly usable by teams
Full control of environment
Keep full control and leverage our experts if you need them.